I am a second-year (2019-Now) Ph.D. student in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Prof. Meng Jiang. Before that, I received my bachelor degree of Computer Science and Technology at Sichuan University.
My research interest lies in natural language processing (NLP). Specifically, I am working on natural lanuage generation (NLG) and complex question answering (QA) system.
- [2021.01] One paper was accepted by WWW 2021. Congratulations to Zhichun!
- [2020.12] I will join Microsoft Research as an Research Intern in summer 2021.
- [2020.11] Our tutorial entitled Knowledge-enriched natural language generation is accepted to EMNLP 2021. See you in Dominican Republic in November 2021!
- [2020.10] We released a survey Knowledge-enhanced text generation on arXiv. Here is the paper and reading list with code and data collections (230+ stars on Github).
- [2020.09] Two papers were accepted to EMNLP 2020.
- [2020.07] One full research track paper was accepted CIKM 2020.
- [2020.05] I passed Ph.D qualification exam with avg.GPA 3.95/4.0 in all major courses.
- [2020.04] One paper was accepted by ACL 2020 on question answer retrieval.
- [2020.01] Two papers with oral presentation were accepted by WWW 2020.
- Email: wyu1 [at] nd [dot] edu
- Office: 355 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
- Location: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46565