I am a first-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Prof. Meng Jiang. Before that, I received my bachelor degree of Computer Science and Technology at Sichuan University.
My research interest lies in graph-based machine learning and natural language processing. Specifically, I am working on Reasoning on Behaviorial Intention Indentification, Natural Text Generation, Complex Question Answering System.
[May 2020] Passed Ph.D qualification exam with avg.GPA 3.95/4.0 in all major courses.
- [April 2020] One paper was accepted by ACL 2020 on question answer retrieval.
- [January 2020] Two papers with oral presentation were accepted by WWW 2020.
- [December 2019] One paper was accepted by RCQA 2020 Workshop in AAAI 2020.
[January 2019] One paper was accepted by WWW 2019. Thanks to all my co-authors.
- Our video “Where we belong to” will be taken as the institutional spot for the 2018-2019 academic year for the University of Notre Dame. (Viewed 20,000+ times on Youtube)
Wenhao Yu, Lingfei Wu, Qingkai Zeng, Shu Tao, Yu Deng, Meng Jiang, Crossing Variational Autoencoders for Answer Retrieval, In Proceeding of Annual Conference of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2020. [pdf] [codes]
Wenhao Yu, Mengxia Yu, Tong Zhao, Meng Jiang, Identifying Referential Intention with Heterogeneous Contexts, In Proceeding of International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2020. (oral) [pdf] [slides] [codes]
Wenhao Yu, Wei Peng, Yu Shu, Qingkai Zeng, Meng Jiang, Experimental Evidence Extraction System in Data Science with Hybrid Table Features and Ensemble Learning, In Proceeding of International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2020. (oral) [pdf] [slides] [poster] [resources]
- Email: wyu1 [at] nd [dot] edu
- Office: 355 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
- Location: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46565