I am a second-year (2019-Now) Ph.D. student in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Prof. Meng Jiang. Before that, I received my bachelor degree of Computer Science and Technology at Sichuan University.
My research interest lies in natural language processing (NLP). Specifically, I am working on natural lanuage generation (NLG) and complex question answering (QA) system.
- [October 2020] We released a survey on knowledge-enhanced text generation. Check our paper and reading list with code/data collections here.
- [September 2020] Two papers are accepted to EMNLP 2020.
- [July 2020] One full research track paper was accepted CIKM 2020.
- [July 2020] One paper was accepted by DLG workshop in KDD 2020.
- [May 2020] Passed Ph.D qualification exam with avg.GPA 3.95/4.0 in all major courses.
- [April 2020] One paper was accepted by ACL 2020 on question answer retrieval.
- [January 2020] Two papers with oral presentation were accepted by WWW 2020.
- Email: wyu1 [at] nd [dot] edu
- Office: 355 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
- Location: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46565