I am a first-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Prof. Meng Jiang. Before that, I received my bachelor degree of Computer Science and Technology at Sichuan University.
My research interest lies in graph-based machine learning and natural language processing. Specifically, I am working on Reasoning on Behaviorial Intention Indentification, Natural Text Generation, Complex Question Answering System.
- [January 2020] Two papers with oral presentation were accepted by The WebConf 2020. Thanks to all my co-authors.
- [December 2019] One paper was accepted by RCQA 2020 Workshop in AAAI 2020.
- [January 2019] One paper was accepted by The WebConf 2019.
Wenhao Yu, Mengxia Yu, Tong Zhao, Meng Jiang, Identifying Referential Intention with Heterogeneous Contexts, In Proceeding of International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2020. (oral presentation, to appear.) [Pdf]
Wenhao Yu, Wei Peng, Yu Shu, Qingkai Zeng, Meng Jiang, Experimental Evidence Extraction System in Data Science with Hybrid Table Features and Ensemble Learning, In Proceeding of International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2020. (oral presentation, to appear.) [Pdf]
- Email: wyu1 [at] nd [dot] edu
- Office: 355 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
- Location: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46565